UNITED WE STREAM LONDON

In partnership with Rinse FM and In Place of War, the UK capital is joining the United We Stream family launching a series of virtual music events on Saturday 24th October 2020 to raise money for London’s artists, freelancers and creative industry workers.

Electronic music is a cultural phenomenon impacting cultures and breaking down walls between different parts of societies in all corners of the globe. It is in the nightclubs where people of all genders, races, nationalities, sexualities come together to dance.

The Covid-19 pandemic has shut down nightlife since March, furlough and self-employment schemes are disappearing, mass redundancies are continuing and live music looks likely not to return until spring 2021 at the very earliest. Some of our household establishments in dance music are receiving lifelines to survive by the skin of their teeth whilst other nightlife workers are falling between the funding cracks and the government is asking them to rethink, reskill and reboot. We cannot sit still and watch our scene effectively die and we know you can’t either.

No queue! Access all areas!

We are six volunteers working in music, who became a part of the global United We Stream movement to bring together a growing number of up-and-coming and established artists, labels and promoters to produce DJ sets from our favourite London venues. They will be streamed over four Saturdays, starting on 24th October for you to enjoy from the comfort of your home.

You will be available to watch them free of charge on the United We Stream London socials, ​Mixcloud LIVE,​ YouTube and ​Facebook, ​and will be broadcast live on London’s airwaves via ​Rinse FM.​

And you can visit our Crowdfunder page to donate to our fund that will be paid out to artists, freelancers and nightlife industry workers, who devote their lives to creating culture that we love.

75% of the donations will be paid out to artists, freelancers and creative industry workers who apply for a grant and the remaining 25% will be paid to our charity partner, In Place Of War.

We are fully committed to showcasing the diversity of London’s music scene, promoting inclusiveness and equality inside and outside of the DJ booth and using our platform to invoke positive change in our community.

Together through United We Stream London you can donate to support London’s creatives through this time and we can show them that they are not alone.

We are incredibly grateful for all you can give.

Respect. Repay. Reunite.