Fundraising and purpose
United We Stream London will provide streams from various clubs initially over four Saturdays, starting 24 October 2020. During the course of the project, supporters can donate a variable amount via our Crowdfunder page. The money raised will be paid out to artists, freelancers and creative industry workers, who devote their lives to creating culture that we love.
75% of the donations will be paid out to artists, freelancers and creative industry workers who apply for a grant (applications will be accepted from 20th November) and the remaining 25% will be paid to In Place Of War – 10% to cover the administrative costs of managing the entire application and distribution process, and 15% to be donated to IPOW.
Who can apply?
On 20th November 2020, the Monday after our last event of the series, our form to apply for funding will be accessible. We will tell you where to find it on here as well as our Instagram and Facebook account – @UnitedWeStreamLondon.
London-based artists, freelancers and nightlife workers experiencing financial hardship caused by the Covid-related closures can apply for the funds raised through our Crowdfunder.
Our charitable partner, In Place Of War, will be holding on to the donations raised and distributing them for us – so the processing of the applications is independent from us – the volunteers that are managing the United We Stream London platform.
If you have any questions on the application process that you would like to discuss in advance of the application becoming available on 20th November, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org